dancing horses

dancing horses

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Autumn

Autumn has arrived in Nova Scotia. I love riding in Autumn- it's not too hot and there are no (or very few) bugs.

Autumn has also brought back my love of photography. To be honest I hadn't had much heart for it since Steele died. I take lots of photos of the horses but seemed to have lost the desire to go out and take pictures. But recently that is returning. So here are some of my favourites from my neighbourhood.



not my neighbourhood- about 90 mins away





7 comments:

  1. Wow! That's really beautiful. I've never been to Nova Scotia, and now I really want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots, you sure captured the October light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! I think you need a fall photoshoot with Carmen and Irish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand too well what you mean about losing the desire (for something that you love &/or that you're very good at) during the grieving process; I'm also encouraged to know that it can return again some day.

    Your photos are stunning; the first one is particularly lovely to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are breathtaking. Autumn is my favorite season by far.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love the feedback.