dancing horses

dancing horses

Thursday, September 26, 2013

it's about time you got home

I've had a busy week of meetings at work. Last night I took a night off and stayed with my mom. After a long day I had that feeling of anticipation I always get when it's time to head home.

After pulling in my driveway I did a quick change of clothes and headed outside. When I came back out I noticed that one of my bird feeders was on the ground. Darn raccoons, if we forget to bring them in they raid them in the night. When I went to pick them out one was missing. Of course it's the newest and most expensive one. I trudged down to look for it but it was long gone. By now the horses had noticed I was back and came galloping down to meet me.

I'm pretty sure it's all about love.
Right?

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love the feedback.