dancing horses

dancing horses

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Blogger Gift Exchange

I participated in Printable Pony's Blogger Gift Exchange this year. I was actually on the ball and sent mine off early.

I knew that mine would come sooner or later. On Dec 23 I came home and Ed was looking at me with a funny expression.

I was expecting a package from Amazon today so I opened this without thinking. But it's for you. 

he had put it all back together

I wasn't upset and since it was so close to Christmas I decided to wait and open it on the 25th. 

It did not disappoint! Cozy pyjamas and socks and treats for the horses. I love flannel pjs- they feel so nice on cold winter nights! The socks will be perfect for this summer's riding too. 




The cookies are a huge hit with both horses. The dogs were quite interested as well. 

And, best of all, I found a new blog to follow! Our mares sound similar. 

Thank you so much Alaina

Merry Christmas everyone! 

8 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love the feedback.