dancing horses

dancing horses

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Okay, so I'm not the most sentimental person. This morning Ed and I wished each other a happy valentines day. A few minutes later he says 'want to go out tonight?' It was so cute the way he said it - like it was a sudden inspiration.

 'No' I say.

I'm not mad, because I'm not all that into the celebration of valentines day. And I've just gotten off the Love Boat for pete's sake. See. Told you I wasn't sentimental.  It's not that I don't want to go out. I don't want to go out on work night. So we're going out tomorrow instead.

I  had a lovely valentines evening though fussing over Steele and Irish in the barn. They enjoyed the extra attention.

Happy Valentine's day from my herd to yours.



2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love the feedback.