dancing horses

dancing horses

Monday, November 6, 2023

Ungrateful

 Hey fans, Carmen here to urge you all to be more grateful to your noble steeds. 



(I'm loving the AI generator)


Not only do we carry you with beauty and grace. 


We also protect you from certain death. 

Here it's deer hunting season. While I appreciate that my servant has us in the front paddock, does she recognise the danger of being up in the ring? 

She does not. 

But fortunately I do. 

The other day I was on edge but decided to humour my servant. She had booked a lesson and she gets so disappointed if it doesn't happen. 

We were warming up and I realised that there was something in the woods below. 

Being a creature of finely honed instincts I knew we had to skedaddle out of there. But with grace and style. 

Carmen: Come with me if you want to live

Was she grateful? 

She was not.  She was amused. Did you hear her on the video? Asking me where we were going? Clearly the answer was to safety. 

But we all know the truth- I saved two lives that day. 

You're welcome. 


14 comments:

  1. Oh Carmen that was such a graceful skedaddle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen and Cinna would get along far too well 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Carmen..... she's like, 'oops left the oven on, gotta go!'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice AI image! I haven't played with AI. I probably should, before I get left behind in the stone age.

    Carmen did the noble "this way Ma" and saved the day. She sure is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She can be a handful and requires a balance of leading and listening

      Delete
  5. If a horse is going to flee, that is exactly the way they should do it! Beautifully done, Carmen and mama.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carmen, you are a smart horse to use your fine tuned instincts to save you and your human.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carmen says ‘thank you for recognizing this’

      Delete
  7. Carmen! Al here. I save my human like this ALL THE TIME, and she is never grateful! Never says thank you. All she says is that I need to learn to feel my feelings without reacting to them. Humans. They're so difficult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carmen: our servants are so dumb sometimes’ 🙄

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love the feedback.