Note: I totally made up this recipe. I didn't measure anything. At all. I did it all by feel.
3 medium carrots
1 large apple
handful of dried cranberries
1. Cut up the carrots and apples. I thought about peeling the apples but decided not to. I did cut the core out though.
2. Put in food processor. I put the carrots in first and then the apples and cranberries. pulse until they are the size of large crumbs.
3. Put into a bowl and add the rolled oats. I would guess it was about a 1 1/2 cup.
5. Form into balls and then squash into patties. I didn't work at making them pretty. I found that at first they were quite loose but as I worked them they became more 'clumpy'. Next time I'd let the mix 'sit' for a few minutes to let the oats absorb the liquid. Put the patties on the rack.
6. Put the rack in the foodi and set it to dehydrate for 8 hours. That was a total guess but I figured to do it similar to beef jerky because of it's thickness. That seemed to be right. It could tolerate a little longer too.