dancing horses

dancing horses

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Sunshine and Kittens- Literally

The weather has been sunny all week- despite forecasts of rain. This weekend it was not only sunny but warm.

It's been fun riding Carmen since the clinic. We've been working on the slow and steady and it's paying off. Not that she hasn't been jazzed- she has but we work through it and get to a good place. I have a lesson with Shanea on Sunday and I'm really looking forward to it.


But in other exciting news there is a new addition to Oakfield Farm.

I had to accept that Martin was not going to come home. It took me a while because I loved that cat. He had so much personality. However, when the local shelter posted that they had kittens I could not resist. Ed and I went and picked out this cutie:

where am I?

We settled on the name Willow for her and it suits her. 
She's a snuggle bug

Guinness is adjusting to not being the 'baby' anymore. He's learning that he cannot bark at the new addition. I have to say that Willow is pretty feisty and, while cautious, she's not going to take any guff off anyone. 



I think that you can see that she has a bit of sass in her. 

I can write blog post?





24 comments:

  1. Awwwhhh...looking forward to hearing all about little Willow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the looks of Willow! I love striped cats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGravy, that one eyed smile - no wonder you're gone over her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and she already runs the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww I love little grey kitties!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness! I love her! Her pattern is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omggggggggg what a sweet kitten !!! I just love little gray tabbies <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's our first gray tabby. I love the markings on her belly!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love the feedback.