dancing horses

dancing horses

Sunday, October 27, 2013

How time flies

Steele will be three next month. He's coming along so well and lately I've seen a real jump in his maturity both physically and mentally. I wanted to look back at how he's developed over the past 18 months.

Here he is shortly after arrival:
his first night. see how he likes to make a bed out of hay?
first time he and Irish were out together
conformation shot
He looks like a skinny teenager.

Over the winter he filled out and here he is this spring:





And now you can see how he's filled out and just look more mature.
this is his 'noble' pose
I swear, he knows that I'm taking his picture!
I now have to stand on my tiptoes to groom his butt. He's still quite 'roany' but now his tail looks like it's been dipped in blond paint!

3 comments:

  1. He is so GORGEOUS!! I LOVE his noble pose. :D Always with his head in the clouds haha. I'm just kidding. :) I can't believe how wide he is in the chest already. He makes Chrome looks so narrow and Chrome is already four and a half.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the chest has just started to broaden. he looked quite odd a few weeks ago with his barrel attached to a narrow chest!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love the feedback.